There are multiple hoops you must jump through in order to get your hands on The Tusk Idol:
- Steal anything from a Shopkeeper in a way that triggers the "Stop, thief!" text.
- In the next world after the player stole, the player will find a small wooden door and may enter. On the other side, a thief named Sparrow will hand them a single rope and congratulate them for being a skilled thief, but she will also dare the player to steal from Madame Tusk.
- Go to 4-1 of Tide Pool, or 4-3 if the player stole in Jungle or Volcana. Here, they will find Madame Tusk's die house. The Tusk Idol is behind the locked door located right outside. One can open this door with any silver key, or with a more easily obtained Skeleton Key and obtain the Tusk Idol.
- It is important to note that if the player did not do the previous two steps, The Tusk Idol will already have been stolen by Sparrow, with her leaving a note reading "Too bad. I got here first."
- Killing Madame Tusk will drop a silver key, if the player is in need of one.
- Note that this will cause her Palace of Pleasure to not spawn in Neo Babylon.
- If Tusk or her Bodyguard sees the player with The Tusk Idol, they will immediately anger.
- The Tusk Idol is a necessary step in advancing the questline with Sparrow, as after successfully stealing The Tusk Idol, she will later appear in Neo Babylon 6-1 to help you steal from Madame Tusk's Palace of Pleasure.
- If the player has been marked as a thief specifically on World 2, Sparrow will spawn in her usual structure within the first level of Tide Pool, relocating Tusk's dice house to 4-3, allowing one to obtain the Clone Gun before stealing The Tusk Idol. This can net the player a maximum of $160,000.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.