Spelunkers can gamble at her die house, in a similar fashion to the Shopkeeper's game. If they win 5 times, they are given the pass to her Palace of Pleasure in Neo Babylon 6-3. As Tusk is excessively rich, the player can steal from her and gain massive quantities of money by stealing The Tusk Idol and/or breaking into her vault.
Tusk will always spawn in her dice house alongside one of her bodyguards, typically located level 4-1 of Tide Pool. Her dice house invites the player to spend 5,000 gold and roll the dice for the opportunity at a prize.
Getting anything above 7 will double the players money, while getting anything below 7 will give the player nothing, and getting exactly 7 will open up the prize behind a forcefield for the player. The reward behind the forcefield can range from common items like Rope Piles or extremely valuable items like Jetpacks, with every item having the exact same chance of appearing as a reward.
Whipping the dice while it is midair will cause it to always roll either a 1 or a 6. This is not considered cheating and will not anger Tusk or the bodyguard. This can be used to easily roll 7s over and over.
If the player wins a prize 5 times, they will be commended by Tusk and be invited to see her in her Palace of Pleasure in Neo Babylon.
Her shop also has a locked door. If the player met Sparrow, The Tusk Idol will be found behind the door. Otherwise, a mocking note from Sparrow will be in it's place, reading "Too bad. I got here first."
Madame Tusk and her bodyguard will both anger if the player:
- Takes out or picks up a dice outside of the dice house.
- Rolls the same dice again during the game (considered cheating).
- Is seen holding The Tusk Idol by either her or the bodyguard.
- Attacks Tusk or the Bodyguard.
When Tusk is angered, she will plow through any blocks in her way to reach the player. If she does, she will throw the player repeatedly until they die.
Palace of Pleasure
Later on, in Neo Babylon 6-3, the player will run into Madame Tusk's Palace of Pleasure. If the player rolled enough 7s in the Die House to make Tusk invite the player here, they may freely enter without fear of angering Tusk or her bodyguards, provided they do not cause any trouble in or around the Palace.
If Tusk is killed in the die house in Tide Pool, the Palace of Pleasure will not spawn.
There are four floors inside, with the player entering in on the second. Each floor is littered with bodyguards.
- The first two floors are the main palace. A four-leaf clover, an idol, two cooked turkeys, and a royal jelly can be found here. Tusk will appear in the top floor of the area, alongside Parsnip and Yang if the player completed their respective quests. The idol may be taken without angering Tusk or the bodyguards.
- The third floor down is the basement, always containing a Kali altar. On the right side of the basement, blocked by two forcefields is a Curse Pot and Van Horsing if they completed his entire questline.
- The bottom floor is the vault. It will have several forcefields blocking the player from eight chests containing large amounts of gems. Bombing/breaking past these forcefields or anything else in the palace will anger Tusk and her bodyguards.
- If the player successfully stole The Tusk Idol from the Dice House and met with Sparrow again in 6-1 of Neo Babylon, she will have unlocked the backdoor into the vault and dispatched of both Bodyguards between the entrance and the chests in the vault. The player will then be able to split the loot with Sparrow, or kill her and take all of the loot for themselves.
- Passing The Ghost through all of the gems that the chests in the vault contain will typically award the player with just a little over $600,000.