Items are the various objects of interest that the Spelunker can collect and use around the dungeon as they explores.
Items in Spelunky have various attributes and properties.
- Type: All items fit into one of five categories:
- Function: What the item does or is used for.
- Source: Where the item can be found.
- Cost: The money that must be paid to purchase the item from a shop. Not all items are sold in shops.
- Damage: Some items can be used to deal damage to enemies, even if it is not their primary function. The quantity of damage (and method of delivery) varies depending on the type of item in question.
- Weight: Throwable objects have different weights that affect how far they can be thrown. Light items travel much farther and straighter than heavy items.
- Notes: Some objects have miscellaneous or unique properties.
List of Items
This page lists all items in Spelunky Classic.